Saturday 4 February 2017

Self Branding Task

For this task we were asked to come up with some self branding material, this included - a title, a pay off and a brief description of ourselves. I struggled with this task as I am still unsure of what direction I want to go in, however realised it is just for practise and to get us thinking so I came up with the following:
  • re.beccalouise
  • better than clipart
  • young designer based in Leeds, experimenting visually to find my style
We all stuck our ideas up on the wall so that we were able to see each others to get inspiration and get a feel for everyone's ideas.






This is my first draft for self branding ideas and a lot needs improving; I am however happy with the name I have given myself - re.beccalouise is my name split up in a sort of 'concerning' becca louise style like the 're' in emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment