Wednesday 6 March 2019

Placement response 02 - 6d2

I received another response to my placement email from Agency TK - 

Thank you so much for your interest in our Agency! 

Unfortunately, we don't have any suitable opportunities at the moment. However we can keep your details on file for any future opportunities that may be of interest.

Although it wasn't an offer, or comment on my work it was encouraging for them to offer keeping my details on file. 


I replied:

Good evening, 

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my enquiry - It would be great if you could keep my details on file for any future opportunities. 

Many thanks

I think it is important to reply to any sort of response as you never know when you will contact them again and being polite and thankful would definitely be an advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment