Thursday 17 May 2018

Work Experience

In order to gain some work experience I've contacted Black and Ginger in Liverpool to see if they have any work experience opportunities available in the summer. 

Black and Ginger


We’re Black & Ginger, a close knit creative team that finds ambition in brands, helping them to fulfil their goals. Set up in 2003 in Liverpool with a vision to push and improve the quality of creative and design in the city, our vision has expanded, working with established brands & aspiring startups the world over, from Abu Dhabi to Sydney, to businesses just a few hundred meters down the road.

I am particularly interested in this design agency as a lot of their projects are packaging and branding, and being based in Liverpool I have actually seen their work in situation. An example of the work I appreciate is below.

Love Thy Neighbour

A new healthy hang out was proposed and this needed a name and a brand identity that would stand out and represent their new offering; fresh food, matcha coffees and juices at its core, backed to the soundtrack of mellow tunes. Somewhere you could chill and relax during the day and in the evening let your hair down.



Email

Design Student
Rebecca Moorcroft
enquiries@blackandginger.com

To whom it may concern,

I am emailing to express my interest in your design work, particularly the branding for Love Thy Neighbour and Food Moments. I am a level 5 graphic design student at Leeds Arts University who is particularly interested in branding and packaging design, and would love if you could consider allowing me to gain an insight into the process of professional design with a few days of work experience over summer. 

Thank you for your time, below is the link to my portfolio

https://rebeccamoorcroft.wixsite.com/rebeccalouise


The studio has not yet replied so therefore I am going to contact some others in the coming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment